Our sustainability statement
By the nature of our business, we place great emphasis on the value of the natural environment and we are committed to sustainable business principles. This is reflected in our approach to corporate social responsibility and our investment in working with local schools, charities, partners and communities to raise environmental awareness and minimise any negative impact.
Our green promise
Responsible approach to business
- We are passionate about education and will work hand in hand with local schools, communities and charities to raise awareness and encourage eco engagement with the next generation.
- We are committed to supporting our glamping partners to promote biodiversity and lessen the overall impact of our holidays.
- We are committed to forging relationships with suppliers who can demonstrate sound environmental practices.
- We will support a circular economy approach for our products.
- We will promote positive tourism by empowering guests to own their carbon impact, to offset it, reduce it and to give them a toolkit to make sustainable choices whilst on holiday with us.
Our carbon impact
- We aspire to be net-zero, we will constantly strive to reduce our carbon impact and will not be satisfied by just offsetting.
Our green credentials
- We will regularly assess our green credentials to make sure we are on track to achieve our goals and set new targets.
- We will continuously evaluate our operations, practices and suppliers to ensure we are working ethically, fairly and sustainably.
- This policy will be reviewed regularly to evaluate its continued relevance and to monitor our progress.